Find here details of Polyester Canvas Grey Fabric on our website. Today we would like to talk about what is the classification and processing method of grey cloth.
The grey fabric refers to a natural cotton cloth for printing and dyeing processing. Industrial grey fabrics generally refer to fabrics, or laminated grey fabrics, sized woven fabrics.
Classification of grey cloth:
(1) Pure textile
The raw materials constituting the fabric are all made of the same fiber, and there are cotton fabric, wool fabric, polyester fabric, and the like.
(2) Blended fabric
The raw materials constituting the fabric are made of two or more kinds of different kinds of fibers, which are made by blending yarns, and have a blended fabric of polyester-viscose polynitrile polyester-cotton.
(3) Mixed fabric
The raw materials constituting the fabric are made of single yarns of two kinds of fibers, which are combined into a strand, and have low-elastic polyester filaments mixed with medium and long lengths, and also mixed with polyester staple fibers and low-elastic polyester filaments. Strands, etc.
(4) Interwoven fabric
The raw materials of the two-direction system constituting the fabric are respectively made of different fiber yarns, including antique satin interwoven with silk rayon, nylon and rayon interwoven Nifune.
According to whether the fabric materials are dyed or not:
(1) White fabric: The raw material that has not been bleached and dyed is processed into a fabric, which is also called a raw fabric.
(2) Color fabric: The dyed raw material or fancy line is processed into a fabric, and the silk weave is also called a cooked fabric.
Processing methods of grey cloth are shared by Twill Dyed Fabrics Factory:
(1) Woven fabrics: Woven fabrics which are interlaced on a loom according to a certain rule by yarns which are arranged perpendicularly to each other, i.e., transversely and longitudinally. There are denim, brocade, slate, hemp and so on.
(2) Knitted fabrics: Fabrics formed by weaving a loop into a yarn, which are divided into weft knitting and warp knitting.
A. Weft knitted fabric is fed from the weft to the working needle of the knitting machine, so that the yarns are sequentially bent into a loop and are interwoven with each other.
B. Warp knitted fabrics are formed by one or several sets of yarns arranged in parallel, which are fed into all the working needles of the knitting machine in the warp direction and simultaneously formed into loops.
(3) Non-woven fabrics: The loose fibers are bonded or stitched. The two methods of bonding and puncture are mainly used. This processing method can greatly simplify the process, reduce costs, and improve labor productivity, and has a broad development prospect.
(4) Braided fabrics: two or more sets of linear objects, which are mutually misaligned, cardd or interwoven, such as mats, baskets, etc.; or A braided product in which one or more yarns are skeined, twisted, and knotted. The other type is a complex product with a special equipment and a three-dimensional structure in which multiple yarns are knitted according to a certain space.
(5) Compound fabrics: two or more materials selected from woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, knitted fabrics, nonwoven fabrics or film materials, through cross stitching, acupuncture, hydroentanglement, bonding, stitching, A multilayer fabric formed by a method such as riveting.
We also have Polyester Twill Grey Fabric. If you need any information about it, feel free to contact us.