In short, printed fabrics are made by dyeing and dyeing the fabric. The difference from jacquard is that the printing is completed by Grey Fabrics weaving, and then the printing pattern is printed on the cloth. Printing is a trendy choice that will not fall every season. Printed fabrics are highly loved by people as they are highly used. However, printed fabrics are different from embroidery, and they are easy to fade, drop materials, and fold, which makes it a headache to wash. How to wash printed fabrics? Below Bedding Twill Printed Fabric Factory teaches you the correct printed fabric washing program.
There are many types of printed fabrics according to the different materials and manufacturing processes of the fabrics. According to different printing process equipment can be divided into: manual printing, including batik, tie-dye, hand-painted printing, etc., and machine printing, there are transfer printing, cylinder printing, screen printing.
In modern clothing design, the design of printed patterns is no longer limited by craftsmanship, and there is more room for imagination and design. Women's clothing can be designed with romantic flowers, colorful stripes and other patterns to be used in dresses to show femininity and temperament. Men's clothing is mostly made of plain fabrics, which can be printed with animal, English and other patterns through printed patterns. They are mostly casual clothing, highlighting the mature and stable sense of men.
The use of printed fabrics is wide, not only in apparel design, but also in home textiles. Modern machine printing also solves the problem of low traditional manual printing capacity, which greatly reduces the cost of printed fabrics, making printing the cheapest choice of fabrics on the market. However, the disadvantage is that the printed and dyed patterns will fade or fade after long-term wearing and washing. Pay attention to daily maintenance.
So how to wash printed fabrics?
Soak a corner of the printed fabric first, and then wipe it with a white cloth at the printing place. If the white cloth is dyed, it means that the printing is faded.
1. Be sure to wash properly, do not soak, rinse with cold water alone, and dehydrate and dry. If bleeding occurs accidentally, rinse thoroughly again immediately.
2. If possible, send dry cleaning.
3. If you accidentally get edible oil, you can scrub with detergent as soon as possible; for industrial oil stains, scrub with pine perfume or gasoline, and then rinse with detergent and water (do not use hot water).
4. Salt water immersion method: It is most suitable for faded clothes. If there is a slight discoloration, you can soak it in fresh saline for 10 minutes before washing each time. If you continue to do this, the clothes will never fade.
5. Anti-drying method: Most of the fabric clothes cannot be directly irradiated by the sun, because ultraviolet rays are the culprit of clothes fading, so you should not only dry them in reverse, and try to prevent them from being ventilated.
Plain Printed Cotton Fabric
Printing fabric washing precautions:
The printing series are used normally and maintained normally, and the cotton will fade after entering the water. This is normal, please wash by hand. Printing and dyeing prints have a taste. It is good to just bask in the sun, or to air dry. The bleaching liquid has a bleaching effect. Use colored clothes with caution. Color bleaching liquid can be used for white and colored clothes. It has the function of washing and protecting color. It is best to soak with softener for several minutes after bleaching. Laundry detergents now generally contain phosphorus and bleaching functions, which will reflect the printing and cause the printing to fall off.
The above are the precautions for cleaning printed fabrics introduced by the Plain Printed Cotton Fabric supplier. Hope to help everyone.